Being at the top of Google is the best deal in marketing. So, how can you get there?
Please join us at WebXpo in Sofia on Monday, May 31 as we conduct a real-time SEO website review of one of our participant’s website.
At the start of the session, we will ask for a brave volunteer to offer their company’s website as a working case-study for the session. The working language of the session and the website will be English.
Our 30-minute review will cover the most important aspects of the site’s on-page and off-page SEO, confronting these critical questions:
- What are the business goals of the website, and how will SEO contribute to those goals being achieved?
- Does the site target the right keywords in the right places?
- Can the site navigation structure be improved to better promote top converting “money pages”?
- Does the site have credible links pointing to it from other related sites? What opportunities exist for more and better backlinks?
- How can the site’s content be fresher and more link-worthy?
- Who are the top competitor’s on Google’s page 1, and how did they get there?
- Is the site’s brand participating in social media? What does the brand’s social graph tell Google’s spiders?
As a result of our SEO review, we will create a concrete action-plan for the company to implement.
We will be working with the[intlink id=”448″ type=”post”] top free tools[/intlink] and methodologies of SEO, so you can’t afford to miss it!